Published: 1 Jan 2017
Category: Industry Article
Preqin recently published their 2017 Global Private Equity & Venture Capital report and Capstone provided a perspective on marketing Fund II.
This article discusses the following:
• Avoid coming back too early, but do not wait for perfection.
• Know the priorities and gating requirements of your audience.
• Articulate elimination of partnership risk.
• Proof of sourcing capabilities.
• Demonstrate positive portfolio company trajectories.
• Your CEOs are your best advocates for upside.
• Plan ahead for changes in terms.
• Carefully consider step ups in fund size.
• Over-prepare before formally coming to market.
Click here to download the full article.